Well it’s been a bit of a wait and the weekend at Cadwell looms quickly into view. All those little jobs that I intended to do to the bike remain in the main undone. Work and house moving preparation have really taken their toll on my readiness. Looking at the weather forecast I might as well swap straight to wets as it looks like it’s going to be a wet one…. and no matter what some people think of my views of riding in the rain, I’d much rather it be dry. At least it doesn’t look like it’s going to be changeable like Oulton Park was.
Last year was a bit of a disaster at Cadwell, when the GSXR dropped a valve on the ACU Test Day before the race weekend. This year that won’t happen, as I can’t get the time off or afford the test day… so at least I’ll make the start of the day 🙂
Hopefully I’ll get a chance to try some of the techniques Spike taught me at a different track, even if my times won’t be that representative.