So the season kicks off down in Kent this weekend with a double header at Brands Hatch Indy track, and once again I am skipping this one, and with the amount of snow I have on the ground here the decision seems to be the right one, well today at any rate. Instead I shall be doing all those jobs I have put off and off through the winter.
- Fit the back of the van out so I don’t have to take everything out to sleep in it
- Get the Gixxer ready for it’s MOT (Street Stock is a pain sometimes)
- Get the van ready for an MOT (new brake pads and wash mainly)
- Figure out a bracket for the GoPro camera
- Construct the awning
- Send back Mike Edwards contracts (sorry Mike, not got any stamps yet 🙂 )
- Find a new generator (had it with eBay auctions)
- Sit down and mope because I am not racing
- Watch the rugby
Strange how it all creeps up on you.